ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT INFO AUDIENCE RESEARCH
Who Is Info Audience Research?
- Info Audience Research is a market research company in significant markets.
Who Can Join Info Audience Research?
- It’s voluntary and accessible for all; however, once you update the data, your authenticity will be validated.
Doctors, nurses, medical students, pharmacists, and any other healthcare professional or person interested in the healthcare industry can register as members.
How To Sign Up With Of Info Audience Research?
- By registering here https://Infoaudienceresearch.com/. You will be prompted to answer a few questions during signing up. During registration, you enter the following information: your first and last name, Phone no, work location, your specialty and, if applicable, department, your address, and the willingness to receive invitations to market research surveys from Info Audience Research.
Once I Sign Up, What Type Of Surveys Will I Be Qualified For?
- You will receive, based on the location, your specialty, and office settings you provided during sign-up, you will be validated based on your inputs, and if you qualify by meeting our internal criteria, you will be a part of our Panel.
How Many Surveys Am I Qualified To Take Up?
- We ensure you are not overdoing or taking up too many surveys and are not working on the same surveys multiple times.
Can I Do The Same Survey Multiple Times?
- We provide only one account to sign up for one doctor; in case you are found to have multiple accounts and are below 18yr, you will be removed from our Panel and will not receive further surveys, and all the incentives will be canceled, please read our terms and conditions at the bottom of the page for more information.
Do I Have To Take Part In All Surveys I Am Invited To?
- No, you can ignore it if you do not have time. However, if you are inactive for over three months, you will be removed from our Panel.
Will I Be Compensated For My Time Even If I Don’t Qualify?
- No, usually, we only pay for completed responses.
What Information Should I Expect In The Survey Email Invite?
- The invitation to participate in a market research survey contains the following or more information:
When Can I Opt To Complete The Survey?
- Online can be done at your convenience, Telephone will be done at your convenience, and you will be informed of the deadline and sent follow-up regularly, so you are reminded to complete it soon.
How Long Do The Surveys Take?
- It varies from one survey to another; on average, it takes 5 to 30 min
What Is The Compensation, And How Am I Paid?
- Compensation is mentioned on each survey invite and will be paid through a cash equivalent voucher (could be PayPal, virtual visa, amazon voucher, etc.,.)
Can I Share My Survey Invitations With My Colleagues Or Other Interested Parties?
- The survey invites only and is not open to other participants unless the invite is sent from Info Audience Research; in case you feel someone will qualify for a study or like to add a new respondent to our community, please write to us at support@Infoaudienceresearch.com with the details of the respondent who want to participate.
Are The Survey Results Anonymous?
Who Uses The Data I Provide?
- Your inputs are precious for the latest research and are sent to either understand the usage of a drug, device, or attitude and effects of a drug as a process of identifying any issues or for the betterment of any medication or a device in the medical field, either by a machine or drug manufacturer
Are All Invitations Sent In English, Or Can I Receive Emails In Other Languages?
- Yes, the invites are country and language-specific
How Can I Update My Profile, And How Can I Terminate my Membership?
- You are provided with an unsubscribe option on every invite, and you can write to us at
support@Infoaudienceresearch.com or unsubscribe on your profile by logging in
- Terms and Conditions: – Https://Infoaudienceresearch.com/terms-and-conditions/